2019 Briggs & Stratton 22" / 9.50 TP* / Recoil Start (1696737)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
22" / 9.50 TP* / Recoil Start (1696737)
Equipped with a dependable Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series™ Engine designed for harsh winter applications, this snow blower is the perfect machine for helping you take on up to 12-inches of light snow.
- Briggs & Stratton Snow Series™ Engine: The Snow Series engine was designed to deliver optimum power in extreme winter conditions to help you tackle the snowfall quickly and easily. Plus, it includes oversized controls for mitten-friendly operation.
- Quick Adjust Chute Deflector: Easily change the height and distance snow is thrown with a simple squeeze of the chute-mounted handle.
- Auger-Assist Drive System: The wear-resistant rubber edged auger cleans snow down to the pavement and helps propel the snow blower forward.
- Chute-Mounted Rotation Handle: Easily change the chute direction from left-to-right with the chute mounted rotation handle.
- Sturdy Construction: One-piece auger housing with ball bearings provides extra long life.
- Compact Size: More maneuverable and easier to control size - plus it saves space in your garage or shed.
- Model Number: 1696737
- Clearing Width (in): 22
- Intake Height (in): 12.5
- Auger Type: Thermal Plastic Urethane
- Number of Impeller Blades: NA
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 3.2.0
- Chute Deflector: Quick Adjust
- Drive Type: Auger Propelled
- Ground Speed Rev (mph): NA
- FreeHand™ Control: NA
- Heated Hand Grips: NA
- Storage Cover: NA
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day
- Type: Single-Stage
- Throwing Distance**: 30
- Auger Diameter (in): 10
- Skid Shoes: NA
- Auger Gear Case Material: NA
- Engine Series: Snow Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 9.50.00
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Chute Rotation: 200° Manual
- Ground Speed Fwd (mph): NA
- Tire Size/Thread (in): 8 x 2
- Dual Trigger Steering: No
- Headlight: NA
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-year
NOTES:*All power levels are stated ft.-lbs. gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton **Capacity and throwing distances can be greatly affected by conditions ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Type
- Snow Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 208 cc
- 22 in.
- Max Discharge
- 30 ft.
- Drive Type
- Auger Propelled
- Wheel Size
- 8 x 2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2.0 qt.